Who am I?
Seems like one of the easiest questions to answer. Who would know you better than you know yourself? In all honesty I don’t know exactly who I am, but I do know what I love in life and that I do not want to just exist. This blog will be outlining my journey in finding who I am and who I want to become.
Hello, my name is Nicole Cheyanne Gerhauser…
I grew up in the small town of Pinconning, Michigan. Now, I am pursing my future endeavors at Central Michigan University. Each day I hope to be a better person than the day before. I believe in making every ordinary moment, extraordinary because every moment needs to be alive and meaningful. I believe “be unapologetically you” because it is super important in living a happier life that’s not devoted to being someone you aren’t.
- I love funky lipstick shades
- I believe cheese or chocolate makes most things better
- I hate narrow minded people
- Hats are my favorite
- Sometimes I cry when I laugh
- I believe cooking is an art
- I get too carried away crafting
- I can twist my arm in a circle
- I love and live with my whole heart
My life motto is “Do more than just exist”